So last night I'm in bed, I just turned off the lights and snuggled deep down under my blankets, I'm just about lost in sleep and my door creeks open. I consider staying lost in my covers but curiosity gets the better of me and a crack one eye open just encase it's some boogie monster I need to scare away. Nope. Not a boogie monster standing there. It is Mommy--with a computer in her hands. Oh no! It was too late to change my mind, she already saw I was awake so she bounded in and jumped on my bed. What in the world was she doing up so late and with a computer!

Now dear sweet mother was worried because we hadn't updated our blog for two days and people would look and not have anything new to read so she couldn't sleep until she posted something. Dad had started helping her and put the pictures up for her, but somehow she managed to erase them and he had fallen asleep and couldn't be woken up. So she ventured out fearlessly, down the dark hallways and staircase to seek me out so I could rescue her post. A little grouchy and brain dead, I still had to admire her dedication and care, so we got the blog updated and she skipped happily off to bed leaving a very convicted Lixy behind. Before I could fall asleep I promised myself I would update my blog the next day, so here I am. I don't really have anything to say, but thankfully mom gave me something to write about.

Mom is always rescuing me. She has the answer to everything in my life, from giving me beauty tips on how keeping my mouth closed can at times make me prettier, to knowing even all the brainier things that I'd have to carry around an encyclopedia for if I didn't have her, she remembers all my dates and passwords that I've long forgotten, and on top of that she always hangs up my laundry and gets me "shiner prizes" and she likes doing girly frivolous things with me--and I'm only one of 8 children! Everyone needs a Mommy like mine.

What else can I say, I just GOTTA love Mom!

0 comments: