I love Laura so so much.

I love Laura's laugh, the way it bubbles out like pure sparkles of joy and drowns you right in it.

I love Laura's smile, that way it lights up her eyes and makes you feel like you're blessed to at that moment be in the most beautiful spot in the world.

I love Laura's courage, the way she stands in the face of danger and darkness and still walks forward believing there is hope and light within.

I love Laura's generosity, the way she gives her whole heart so completely to life, to love, to others, to the Lord, not ever measuring it or holding back.

I love Laura's love, the way she hugs you and you know everything will be alright, and when she's with you you know you are loved and that Jesus is near too.

I love You Laura!
I'm so thankful for you and the part you have in my heart and in my life.
I haven't had much time getting to know you, but what I know made the
time worth all the time in the world. You are special, delightful, and perfect, with
just enough craziness to make me absolutely crazy about you.
I will always be praying for you and loving you and cheering you on!



0 comments: