Happy Birthday Mika!

There is no one in the world like Mika, and I'm so happy God put her in my world:) Everyone needs a Mika in their life. Forget a the latest trend or fashion...Mika is so the fashionable thing! She is one of the bestest friends ever.

Mika is truly one of the most generous loving person I know. She gives her love and friendship freely and without measure or cost--unless she doesn't like you, then don't worry, there is someone who does, but you won't find or coax it out of Mik's so you shouldn't waste your time. Mika doesn't give or take any bull *doodoo, she is the genuine, real thing, and you get what you see. She will always be there for you and whenever you need her, whatever you need her for, you can count on her charging into your rescue blindly, whether you always want rescuing or not:p On the same note, she expects the same service from you, and will fall into your arms to save her whether you want to or not, so beware. Mika doesn't think about life, she lives it. She is a happy soul determined to find happiness everywhere around her and thus makes it so, and that's why she is the perfect person to have around you. Mika is my lucky charm, she makes gloomy skies brighter, and bright skies beeatiful.





I love you Mika! And I pray the Lord fills your year with all this too and so much more. You can always count on me...I don't know what for, but I'll definitly do something:) Cheers!!