After spending the last three years in Japan, the time has come for me to continue on into the world, and my lixy life is now one that is now a life that will be living in Canada. One thing I've found in my 23 years of living is that all things change, but truly, Jesus never does. It's amazing how you can be in one country one day, and in another just hours later, you can be a world apart from where you were yet still be the same, you can be surrounded by people of such different forms and culture yet still be with the same love and laughter, because when it comes down to it, all that is good in this world comes from Jesus and so long as I've got him with me I'll always be surrounded by what I love most and what makes life worth living :)


Latest updates: I made it safe and sound, the trip was so smooth it almost worried me, but I'm not complaining. My bestest and most long time friends Joanie and Mike took me all the way to the airport to see me off in style, and my favorite big brothers, Kuni, Shuji, Yuki, and Hyami came all the way out to bid me farewell.

Dad, Mom, Greg, and Boo were there waiting for me on the other side, all looking beautiful and very welcoming. The first thought that struck me was that it wasn't all that different from Japan, but there were just too many gaijin's--everywhere! It's beautiful here though in every way, and people are very friendly and warm hearted. The rest of the welcoming committe was awating me back at the house and I knew I was home.

The first day my jetlag wasn't bad. The last 2 weeks have been a mad rush of insane off timed everything, so it felt just right to be off time once more but today it's finally catching up with me and feel tired and crankyish, but I'm still so happy to be with my crazy splendid family.

Tonight we are having a belated birthday party for the littlest princess Annie, so in honor of her we are dressing up to give her a royal atmosphere. I'm in pink! So I figure that's about the most grandest honor I could give her.

I will do my very bestest to keep regular updates of how I'm adapting--heh we will see if I will take my place as one of "the survival of the fittest". Thanks to my sweetest little big brother Greg I'm connected to the internet so I will live on :) I love you all muchly! A big thank you to everyone that made and does make my life one filled with love and worth living always no matter where I am, what I'm doing and how I am doing. I am truly blessed and properly grateful!

2 comments:

So glad you made it there safely, Lixy, and I'm looking forward to seeing more awesomeness (and gaijin men:) on your blog. Keep us updated xxx

Thanks Dawnie :) I miss you all so much, some how it doesn't feel like we are so far though, just growing up and going on. Thanks for all your love and support, heh I truly be drooping a lot lower if I didn't have you there. Awesomeness shall be ours...and maybe handsome gaijin men. Love you and Yasu and Kiyona lots and lots! Keep me updated too!