Let me introduce you to my babies.

September 3rd, 2009, the Lord gave me 6 beautiful--and I mean really beautiful! like top to bottom, side to side, in and out, and all around--Ladies to be my very own. I had just as much love, laughter, heartbreak, victories, joys, fears, craziness, friendship, family, sleepovers, bonding, caring for each other, hugs, kisses, hi's and goodbyes in our short time together then most people get in a life time.

At the closing of the Academy they all received their certificate and commendation from the Lord, and I also had to write a message from my heart to my girls:

I was thinking about how to commend you for all that you've learned during your time here at this academy, but when I tried to write it down, all I could think of was how much you all taught me. From the first day you each took me and each other into your lives, you accepted me, and showed me such an unconditional friendship and love that I don't think I've ever felt so welcomed before, and I learned that I want to welcome others into my life in that same way. We lived together this past month and I've seen you give and share everything, from your personal belongings, to giving your time, encouragement and prayers to the other, supporting and loving each other like family. These last few weeks you've all gone through something different, you've had to change your lives, your styles, your personal desires and your space. You've had to open your life up, and I know how it costs. You've had to face decisions and places inside yourself that haven't been easy to look into, but you have, you didn't run away, you've each shown more bravery then I've seen in others a lot older than you, so I just want to say, you've won my respect, my admiration, my love and my heart. We've gone through good and bad times together, and you've been there for me just as much as I've been here for you, and I couldn't have made it without you. My greatest pride and hope after having had this time at the FDTP with you, is knowing that what you've given me and each other is something the Lord is also going to be using to bring so much love and joy to other lives too. If ever you feel you can't make a difference, I want you to know you can, because you already have right here for me, for each other, and for all of us, and you will do it again and again for others. You will always be Lixy's girls to me, and I'll always be your Lixy.

I love you Genty, Manami, Kaori, Yurika, Nana, and Angela. You are my angels, my girls forever.

0 comments: