These past months have been full of changes--the whoopdeedoo type and the whooooah kind. One big change is I'm a working girl:) I started doing carpet jobs a couple week ago, it's so lovely to work hard in body and be completely oblivious in mind. I'm also starting housekeeping jobs. I'm a maid!! Big fat mind change. But it is acctually the perfect way to reach people. We want to help people clean their hearts and lives, why not start with the place they live. Today I went for a job for a couple in Kawasaki. They are from Peru and the wife is pregnant with their first baby and needed help with keeping up with housework. They were so precious and just being able to meet them and be invited into their home and lives was such an honor. When praying about going Jesus told me he was sending me because He loved them, and I know He truly does.

4 comments:

aw wow! I dunno why, Lix, but being a housemaid sorta sounds like something you would do! not in a bad way at all! a very cute, sweet way! I hope you don't tire out! Will be praying for you!

Aw, so sweet, I guess it's who I'm housemaiding for, right now it's for Jesus and that's definitely something I'm proud to do...but I'd also so very gladly housemaid for you any day too:)and even the little fat and the big daddy!!

That's so sweet! How about your sweet Mom?? We know that they need you more than we do right now, so keep up the good work! We are so proud of you! We love you and are praying for you!!

Mom

Oh Mommy, I didn't even have to say anything about you because OF COURSE I'd be your slave any day...because I know OF COURSE you'd be mine too, heheh.