I love my Home!!



We love Jesus and Jesus loves us. He does so many miracles for us--just the fact that He gave us each other is the greatest miracle of all, the kind of miracle that can make the all things possible:)
It can be easy sometimes to forget or take for granted these things so we
took sometime to celebrate and give a toast to life. We work for Jesus and He works for us, we give to make Him happy, and He always gives us back so much more to make us happy in return. He spoils us and we absolutely love Him for it!

Ladies and gentlewomen:)
I love my girls soooo much
My girls love me too
My most favorite neighbors ever! They make my world complete
My bestest most lovable talented charming Eiko!! Cheers!
The two lovely flowers

2 comments:

What a beautiful family you have!! I have to confess, I am a little bit jealous (LOL), but it makes me happy that you are soooo happy!! Please give your lovely family lots of love from all of us here, your other family!!

No one can take your place Daddy:) and no one can take the place of everyone here either, just like you all have a special place in everyone's hearts here too and we are always always praying for you and sending tons and tons of love back your way!!!