Yes! It was happy!

I had too many wishes and prayers and even orders to have a happy birthday. So being the ever obedient soul that I am--I did. Thank you all so much for the love you shared with me. I can't remember ever feeling so loved and treasured. It was the best gift I could ever ask for, and I couldn't help but be very very happy.

Thank you Cha, for being the first to wish me a happy birthday on my birthday.

Thank you Cha and Lainy for letting me hog the spotlight by being a beautiful post on your blogs. I felt like I got the number one role part!

Thank you Willy, Annie, Dad and Mom for doing your crazy indian wartribe birthday dance for me over skype, and thank you all for the sweet birthday e-cards and package you sent that I haven't recieved yet.

Thank you Greg for breaking your tradition of NOT getting me a present to send me one from all the way across the world...even though you probably STILL didn't send it yet.

Thank you Shuji for planning ever so sneakily my birthday party. And thank you Kuni, Yuki and Daba for being my knights in cool clothing, riding all the way out to pick me up and carry me off to a wonderful evening.

Thank you Celeste and Grace for being my friends, sisters, and "significant other", taking me out on the most thoughtful delightful "dates" I've ever had planned for me. I felt like a lady.

Thank you to all my dear darling bestest home members who made me feel like a princess by giving me so much love, sweet cards and encouragement, and gifts.

And thank you to each and every one of you that sent me birthday wishes. I felt truly remembered and loved.

I love you all! You make life worth living. You make me look forward with happiness to another year ahead. Cheers to You!!!

0 comments: