I love you Mommy.
I know sometimes I get busy, too busy to write, too busy to call, too busy to leave a message on my blog, but I'm never ever too busy to love you!
I couldn't do anything any day if I didn't know you were there for me to love and to have you loving me. I can go about my day and my work because I know you have my back, I know you are praying for me, I know you know I'm yours, and that you are mine forever and ever.
And I love the way you get mad at me when I forget to write. You always notice because you never forget me, and when ever I get one of your angry messages I start feeling so so happy again. Don't ever forget me or give up on me! I need you mommy!
Even when you're mad, I'll try to make you glad, until I get mad because you won't be glad, and then you will be glad to try to make me glad again...and it always ends up happy in the end. You are the only one that knows how to do that to me. And that's another reason why I love you and need you so so much!

1 comments:

Elixir, you made me cry!!! Boohoo!! I'm not mad, I'm glad because I love you soooooo much!Don't worry, even when I am mad, I'm not really mad, it's more of a motherly concern or worry, but I know you are a big girl and very responsible, and I know that Jesus is taking good care of you so I shouldn't worry, I'm just being silly! Sorry!! You make me silly!! Silly with love!! Anyway we need you too.OK!!I love you and praying for you.from silly but sweet mommy.