All I can say is "The Cha is Great!"
Cha is everything good and strong and kind and beautiful
It's kind of funny and so very true, that I've always looked up to Cha...and no, not just because she's taller then me. She's always been the kind of person that makes you realize how blessed you are to have honor of being able to call her a friend much less a sister. I was thinking about Cha the other day and admiring her gentle strength, her indefinable yet indestructible confidence, her crazy loudness and serious silence, her fun childish nature seesawing with her practical paranoid side--she is truly a force to be reckoned with and I can't imagine a life without a Cha in it. And it was then that the thought struck me, "What if she weren't my sister? What if we weren't bound as what God has joined together?"
For a moment I saw my life pass before my eyes with Cha the beautiful stranger, one which I admired from a distance with awe but no bond, no silly sister memories and petty sister moments that you can remember at an instant and laugh together over like crazy mad women while the world looks from a far off and shake their heads in sane sadness. And THAT, I have to honestly say that was one of the scariest feeling I've felt in a long time (and believe me, I freak myself out fairly regularly so "scariest" ranks waaay high in the markings).

I'm so so so thankful Cha was born in MY life and is MY sister--for richer or poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live!! She is stuck with me forever and I'll always be stuck to her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!!

3 comments:

awww...you always win my heart!
thanks so much for this sweet post. fun & awesome to have you as my sister too!!
thank you for planning and making my birthday a really special, never to forget, one!
love you!

I meant every word of it, you are a beeeautiful person in every single way :) and perfectly wacky too...hehe. I hope you enjoyed your birthday--you better have!! :p I'm praying that twenty is going to be an awesome experience. Love you love you love you!

Chacha!!! You look really hot in that first picture I must admit. Not that you usually aren't but, anyways. We're starting a whole new decade yeah!!! Gambare yo!
---Obon