This summer I became an adopted Kamite:)
Celeste Grace and I droved up to visit their parents in Matsumoto. We all drove to Toyama to go to the beach with their dance teachers and friends. Everyone was so sweet, it felt just like being with family. In the evening we ate fish, fish, fish! I was in paradise. There was raw fish, broiled fish, grilled fish, deep fried fish...I ate enough fish to last me a year--happy me. The rest of our vacation was spent back in Matsumoto where papa and mama Kamite took such good care of us. It was a lovely summer filled with fun, laughter, and many great memories. Thank you for taking me into your family!










3 comments:

everyone looks so pretty and happy!! I'm so glad you had a blast!
can't wait to spend next summer with YOU!!
love you big sis! xoxoxox

looks so fun! And Lixy you look exceptionally gorgeous! the kamite sisters are always beautiful! love youuu!

Aw, so sweet sweet:) I'm always beautiful in your guys eyes because you see me through the eyes of love...tehehe. Miss you very muchly and looking forward to a crazy happy summer with you too!!!