I finally finally went to the HCS annual Summer Festival! Yahah, another accomplishment to mark down for the year 2009. My dear splendid older brothers made me so proud as well as they did their duty and came all the way out to enjoy it with me. It was the perfect summer festive atmosphere and I felt happy and loved and oh so blessed by God in every way to be surrounded by lights, love, good music, sights, sounds, and best of all friends and family. I got to introduce Shuji, Kuni, Dabba, and Yuki to old family friends and acquaintances and my old old home from year long gone. The bands Heart to Heart, Kando Band, and Kibou played and Celeste and Grace did a non-dirty dirty dancing Cha-cha-cha! It was so elegantly exciting! I loved it! Cheers and Cheers again to a great summer and great company!








3 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ahahah you're all looking good! And Lixy, you're looking exceptionally beautiful!

Haha, your such a sweet heart Lainy, and I love your beautiful eyes that always see the beauty in me! Your my lucky star:)